- Ensure that proposed reforms to the constitution do not include provisions that will restrict freedom of the press.
- Guarantee that the new constitution will strengthen freedom of expression.
- Show greater tolerance of criticism in the media by refraining from labeling critics as "enemies."
- Persuade social groups that support the government to stop harassing and attacking journalists that cover street protests.
- Ensure that state media will provide Bolivians the right to plural and impartial information rather than serving the interests of your administration by transmitting official propaganda.
Like this article? Support our work